Adizero Adios 4 Shoes
Master Japanese shoemaker Omori designed these neutral shoes to be worn by the top marathon runners in the world. They have a locked-down fit for racing and fast training. Responsive cushioning returns energy with every step. The ultra-lightweight and breathable mesh upper offers support with a barely there feel.
- Ultra-lightweight running shoes for long-distance racing and training.
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger
- Lace closure
- Mesh, textile and synthetic upper
- Durable Adiwear outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Lightweight and supportive
- Weight: 186 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 27 mm / forefoot: 17 mm)
- Arch type: High / normal